The Estate is situated on the Ponta Mamoli side of Ponta Malongane and is around a 3 minute drive from the popular Sunset Shack restaurant in Ponta Malongane village.
Mar Azul Estate is a 15 minute drive from Ponta do Ouro.
Mar Azul 1A - Bedrooms.
Downstairs section of the house has the following :
Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen size bed.
Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen size bed & 2 single beds.
· Playroom, table tennis table, storage facility & 1 chest freezer.
· 1 x shared shower, hand basin & loo.
· Washing machine.
· Open air cold water shower on one side near parking area.
· Another cold water open shower leads up from beach / boardwalk.
· No fans or air con in the downstairs section.
Upstairs has the following :
Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed & fan.
Bedroom 4 - Queen size bed & fan.
Bedroom 5 - Double bed, single bed & fan.
Bedroom 6 - Double bed, single bed & fan.
1 bathroom- large shower, hand basin & toilet.
1 x bathroom (smaller ) shower, hand basin & toilet.
Lounge / seated area indoors & fans.
Scullery and washing up area. 2 x stand up deep freezers.
· 2 x stand up fridges.
· Large kitchen area cum bar counter seats surrounded by wood shelving for storing crockery etc & fan.
· Balcony area accessed by sliding doors from indoor area- large and generous sized extensive wooden deck facing beach.
· Roll down transparent blinds for protection from wind.
· Kitchen Hatch open up to dining table on balcony.
· Seating area/ lounge on balcony deck.
· table and benches for seating at dining table on deck/ balcony.
· Sunbathing area on balcony (unfurnished).
· To one side nestled in bushes- a small hard surfaced braai area with bench seating.
· Corner perimeter front facing unit in complex - unobstructed views of beach. No buildings in sight.
Easy boardwalk access to beach through bush.
Fernando is the caretaker and looks after the unit. Quiet, pleasant, gentle and unobtrusive.
Does NOT cook .
If numerous guests (more than 10) his wife joins him to assist on domestic duties.
He will wash items if specifically requested to – its hard to thoroughly dry articles in a short space of time in the sheltered drying area below
decks so we don’t maximize this aspect. There is no compulsory staff payment, however if if you want to tip the staff a guideline is R 40.00 per staff member per day.
Electricity is paid for by the homeowners and will be sufficiently loaded.
Take note that this house has enough beds to sleep 15 people, however the maximum number of people allowed to
stay in this house is 12, no more than 12 people.
Private beach walkway.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Guests bring own beach towels.
Guests bring own drinking water
Please take note that if you are booked in on Mar Azul Estate and have a boat, jet ski or quad bike, you can park 1 of 2 places, see below:
Park at the security gate (bottom of the hill) R 300.00 a day.
Park at the top of the hill (communal parking) – free.
If you decide to park at the security gate then ensure that you have enough cash to pay for the parking on your departure date.